The Beneteau Baroudeur MK II boat makes sailing accessible to everyone. It is a fast and exciting sailing boat that is affordable thanks to its stability and quality equipment. The stable hull, large cockpit, free of any ropes, are a guarantee of constantly renewed fun on the water. Simple and reliable equipment allows you not to worry about maintenance. Sailing Beneteau Baroudeur MK II will allow you to fully experience being on the water.
– length 8 m
– width 2.5 m
– draft 0.30-1.05 m
– mast height 10.5 m
– sail area 34 sq.m.
– ballast weight 750 kg
– reliable and economical stationary engine Volvo Penta always serviced in time, works perfectly.
– mainsail with two reefs (led into the cockpit)
– Lazy jack with cover (new zipper)
– genoa on twist lock with UV protection
– stainless steel fuel tank of 50 liters with level indicator
– starter battery
– service battery for onboard lighting
– connection to shore power supply + cables and sockets 220 V in cabin
– radio station
– gangway for bathing
– gas stove on a gimbal
– drinking water tank with pump
– new pumping lavatory
– table in the cabin and cockpit
– 5 bunks with thick double mattresses
– Anchor, fenders, moorings, fire extinguishers, and more.
Cost:10 000 $
Fuel tank volume, l:
Water tank volume, l:
Number of passengers:
ELINABuild year 2007length ft
$ 2 000 000
SigridBuild year 2010length 30 ft
$ 12 000
SANGRIABuild yearlength 26.24 ft
$ 25 000